Header Image
Header Image

FOR LEASE Listings - Residential and Commercial

Residential and Commercial For Lease/Rent properties (see below), are listed on behalf of our landlord/investor clients, who have written Property Management Agreements with Chad Holland Real Estate and are operated under Chad Holland Real Estate Property Management. 

Any "For Lease/Rent" properties below that are owned by any licensed Broker, Agent or their related companies will be indicated by "Agent Owned/Landlord" in the description.

Chad Holland Real Estate Property Management has a strict NO-SMOKING POLICY as well as a NO PET POLICY. All residential properties are for lease for 12 months. 

Applications, Lease Agreements, Security Deposits and Inventory & Condition forms are required on all properties.

Selection criteria for tenant(s) include criminal history, credit history, current income and rental history. 

Please contact Camie Holland, Property Manager for more information and/or to obtain a Lease Application.

No Matching Listings Found


Yes, we know, that at times, there are few, if any, rental properties available in Childress, Memphis, Paducah, Quanah or Wellington.  If you know of any property that could be fixed up to be a rental property, or any vacant land lots that could be utilized to construct Build-to-Rent houses upon, please let us know.  Just click on email and drop us a note.  We will then contact the numerous investors and landlords looking for this type of property so that they can purchase the property, make the needed repairs, and then put it on the rental market, or build new Build-to-Rent houses  With your help in locating these properties, we can help to alleviate the lack of available housing in Childress, Memphis, Paducah, Quanah and Wellington.    


A Texas Real Estate License is required by law to manage rental property. The term broker, as defined in statute, includes a person who shows or leases a property for the owner or controls the acceptance or deposit of rent from a single-family residence. This means that anyone who controls the acceptance or deposit of rent, shows a property to a potential tenant, or leases the property to a potential tenant—on behalf of someone else and for compensation—must be licensed as a Texas Real Estate Salesperson or Broker.   To "Show" includes causing or permitting the property to be viewed by a prospective buyer or tenant, unlocking or providing access onto or into a property for a prospective buyer or tenant, and hosting an open house at the property.

This change took effect Sept. 1, 2011.

Click here to see TRELA §1101.002(1)(A)(x) and Rule 535.4 - License Required