Real Estate transactions are complicated and the Real Estate Market in Texas is complex. A Texas REALTOR® can help you achieve your goals.
Hiring a REALTOR® means you’ve retained someone who is committed to continuing education, professionalism, and integrity, in addition to upholding the strict REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home or property. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side. (When you are buying, do you honestly think the seller has your best interest at heart? When you are selling, do you think the buyer has your best interest at heart? Hire a professional to represent you!)
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home or property and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home or property, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home or property sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you wany.
- All REALTORS® pledge to abide by a Code of Ethics that holds REALTORS® to an even higher standard than what's required by law.